Effective/Updated as of May 27, 2019
By accessing or visiting the Site you consent to the collection, use, and sharing of your personal information, as described in this Policy.
Changes to this Policy. We reserve the right to change the terms of this Policy at any time. In the event we make material changes to the Policy, we will provide notice through the Site. Any changes will be effective immediately upon posting to the Site and will apply to your use of the Site after the “effective date” listed above.
You understand and agree that your continued use of the Site after the effective date means that the collection, use, and sharing of your information is subject to the updated Policy.
Except to the extent we receive your authorization or as permitted or required by applicable law, we will handle your data in accordance with the terms of the Policy in effect at the time of the collection.
Information We Collect. We may collect personal information from a variety of sources to operate the Site, carry out our business, comply with law and for other purposes described in this Policy This may include:
Information You Provide.
- Contact Form. When you fill out the Contact Form, you may provide:
- Your name
- Contact number
- Email address
- Information contained in your message to us
- Time Sheets. When you submit your Time Sheets, you may provide:
- Your name
- Applying for a job. When you apply for a job, you may provide:
- Your name
- Phone number
- Email address
- Contents of Resume or CV
You do not have to provide the above information to access or use the other sections of the Site.
Information From Third Parties. We may collect information about you from general public sources used for professional purposes such as LinkedIn, and from other third-party sources that are lawfully entitled to share your data with us. We may use and share this information (and may add it to the other information we have on file for you) for the purposes described in this Policy.
Statistical Data. To monitor utilization of the Site and continuously improve its quality, we may compile statistical information concerning the usage of the Site using analytics services, such as those provide by Google Analytics. Examples of this information would include: the number of visitors to the Site, or to sections or pages within the Site, patterns of traffic flowing through the Site, length of time spent on the Site, or in sections or pages of the Site, the other sites that refer visitors to the Site, the pages of the Site that visitors frequently use as entry and exit points, utilization of the browser and operating systems and versions used by visitors to the Site. The analytics services may transfer this information to third parties in case of a legal obligation or if a third party processes data on behalf of that service. To compile this information, we may collect and store:
- Your IP address
- Your operating system version
- Your browser version
- The pages you visit within the Site
- The length of time you spend on pages within the Site
- The site from which you linked to ours
- Search terms you used in search engines which resulted in you linking to the Site, etc.
While all of this information can be associated with the IP address your computer had while you visited the Site, it will not be associated with you as an individual, or associated with any other information you may submit through the Site, or that we may store about you for any other purposes.
Cookies and Similar Technology. We may use technologies such as cookies, pixel tags, browser analysis tools, server logs and web beacons to recognize you when you return to the Site and to help us improve the functionality of our Site.
We do not link your URL or IP address to any personal information unless you have logged into our Site with an established user account.
You may control cookies, including preventing or stopping the installation and storage of cookies, through your browser settings and other tools. If you do so, our Site may not function correctly. Please refer to the Help feature of your browser for information on disabling cookies.
IMPORTANT: By using the Site, you consent to the processing of any personal data for the analytics purposes and functions described above.
How We Use Your Data. In general, we will use the information we collect about you only for the purpose it was collected, for compatible purposes, as permitted or required by law, as necessary to carry out our contractual duties and obligations, and as otherwise provided in this Policy. For example, we may use your data to:
- Respond to your requests for information.
- Communicate with you. We may send you messages about the availability of our Site, security, or other service-related issues. You may change your communication preferences at any time. Please be aware that you cannot opt-out of receiving service messages from us, including security and legal notices.
- Manage your
- Process your time sheets.
- For our research and development efforts. We use data, including public feedback, to conduct research and for the development of the Site and the services we provide to you.
- For other everyday business purposes. By way of example, IT and website administration, analytics, fraud prevention, corporate governance, reporting and legal compliance.
- Provide you with the services you have requested. This might include processing your resume, placing your information in our database, etc.
- Market our services that we think may be of interest to you. For example, to send you newsletters and promotions using any communications preferences you have expressed.
- Ensure your information is accurate.
How We May Disclosure Your Information. In general, we will not disclose your data except with your consent and as described in this Policy. We may disclosure your data for the same reasons that we may use it as described in this Policy, which includes disclosing it to our affiliates and non-affiliated third parties, as we deem necessary to carry out those purposes.
- Third Party Vendors. We may need to use or disclose this information with our third party vendors:
- With your consent or as you direct;
- To manage the Site;
- To process requests for services;
- To provide you with services;
- To process your time sheets;
- To enhance our services by through analytics and other technologies;
- To protect our interests and legal rights, such as through responding to subpoenas and defending litigation; and
- To protect against and prevent fraud, illegal activity (such as identifying and responding to incidents of hacking or misuse of our website), and claims and other liabilities.
- Hiring Companies. We may share your personal information with hiring companies, with your consent.
We endeavor to choose affiliates and non-affiliates with similar standards to ours regarding the protection of data.
- Legal Process, Security, Defense, Protection. It is possible that we will need to disclose information about you if required by law, subpoena, or other legal process. Additionally, we may disclose information about you if we have a good faith belief that disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- demonstrate our relationship with you;
- investigate, prevent, or take action regarding suspected or actual illegal activities or to assist law enforcement agencies;
- protect the security or integrity of the Site;
- investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party allegations or claims; or
- protect the rights and safety of others.
- Change in Control or Sale. We may share, sell, assign, or license your personal data in connection with certain business transactions, such as a sale, acquisitions, merger, or change in control, or in preparation for any of these events. In such cases, we will take appropriate steps under the circumstances and to the extent possible to ensure that the recipient agrees to provide privacy protections substantially similar to those established by this Policy. Any entity that acquires all or substantially all of the Company’s assets will have the right to continue using your data consistent with this Policy or as otherwise agreed to by you.
In no case will we sell or license your data to third parties, except as set forth above or as required or permitted by law.
- Social Media Plugins. This Site uses social media plugins (e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn) to enable you to follow us. When you visit our Site, the operator of the social plugin can place a cookie on your computer, enabling that operator to recognize individuals who have previously visited our Site. If you are logged into the social media website (e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn) while browsing our Site, the social plugins allow that social media website to share data about your activities on our Site with other users of their social media website. For example, Facebook Social Plugins allow Facebook to show your Likes and comments on our pages to your Facebook friends. Facebook Social Plugins also allow you to see your friends’ Facebook activity on our website.
We do not control any of the content form the social media plugins. For more information about social plugins from other media websites you should refer to those sites’ privacy and data/information sharing statements/policies.
Links to Third Parties’ Sites. We may provide links to websites or resources outside of our Site for processing your time sheets. You acknowledge and agree we are not responsible for the availability of such sites or resources, and do not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, goods, services or other materials on, available through or provided by such sites or resources. We are not responsible for the privacy or other practices of such sites and cannot guarantee the security of any of your personal information that you provide or is collected by such sites. We encourage you to review the privacy policies and terms and conditions on those linked sites.
Do Not Track. “Do Not Track” is a privacy preference that you can set in your Internet search browser that sends a signal to a website that you do not want the website operator to track certain browsing information about you. However, because our Site is not configured to detect Do Not Track signals from a user’s computer, we are unable to respond to Do Not Track requests.
Safeguarding of Information. No system for safeguarding personal or other information is 100% secure and even though we have taken steps to protect your personal information from being intercepted, accessed, used or disclosed by unauthorized persons, we cannot fully eliminate security risks associated with personal information. However, we take a number of steps to safeguard the security of personal information obtained through the Site. Additionally, we use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) data encryption when data is transmitted over the Internet to our Site.
Modifying Your Personal Information. If you would like to update your personal information on the Site, you may contact us at 914-524-0301.
Information of Children. The Site is not directed to children as the products and services on this Site are intended for persons 18 years of age and older. The Company does not knowingly collect, use or disclose any personal information from children. If you are concerned about your child’s use of the Site, you may use web-filtering technology to supervise or limit access to the Site.
California Residents. If you are a California resident, please read the following:
- California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits you to request information regarding the disclosure of your personal information by certain members of the Company to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes. Requests may be made one time per calendar year. If applicable, this information would include the categories of customer information and the names and addresses of those businesses with which we shared customer information for the immediately prior calendar year (e.g., requests made in 2018 will receive information regarding 2017 sharing activities). You may submit your request using the contact information at the end of this Policy.
- If you are a California resident under the age of 18, and a registered user of any site where this policy is posted, California law permits you to request and obtain removal of content or information you have publicly posted. You may submit your request using the contact information at the end of this Policy. Please be aware that such a request does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information you have posted and that there may be circumstances in which the law does not require or allow removal even if requested.
How to Contact Us. If you have any questions regarding this Policy, your privacy, or our policies in the event of a compromise of your information, you may contact us at:
Attn: Ian Stewart
303 So Broadway; Suite 232
Tarrytown, NY 10549