SVP; Deposit Operations / Application Support
The SVP, Application Support Manager is responsible for managing the overall daily and strategic day to day operations and staff; act as a primary contact between the Bank’s third-party Data Service (Fiserv) and the Bank; serve as the business point of contact for troubleshooting, vendor support and IT coordination; act as project manager for application installation and upgrades. Ensure that applications align with Security, IT and change management policies of the Bank.
- Responsible for the department oversight of systems and processes to ensure the integrity and efficiency of including system enhancements and day to day oversight of the operations department.
- Manages the main contact between the Data Service and the Bank in regard to banking applications and products.
- Ensures that the core system solutions meet business requirements and systems goal, fulfill end user requirement.
- Bachelor's degree in a computer-related or business administration and/or equivalent related experience
- Minimum of 10 years of deposit operations experience; experience in the financial services/banking industry a must.
- Minimum 8 years project management and/or demonstrated experience in performing analysis. Demonstrated work experience involving bank operations and bank processing systems.
- Experience with FISERV -DNA a must.