Senior Corporate Credit Analyst
LocationNew York, NY
- Perform credit analyses of corporate clients, including financial statement analysis, industry analysis, peer analysis and preparation of financial projection models.
- Prepare credit applications for new transactions, annual reviews, and amendments/waivers and present applications to Investment and Credit Committees for approval.
- Assign internal ratings and prepare updates on an annual and event driven basis.
- Perform transactional due diligence and assess term sheets to identify structural weaknesses/risks.
- Be responsible for an assigned credit portfolio. Proactively monitor credit trends within your portfolio and make action recommendations regarding rating changes, risk mitigation and Watchlist classification. Prepare Watchlist reports as needed.
- Monitor compliance of ongoing transactions with regards to credit agreement covenants as well as internal and external policies.
- Closely collaborate with business and product units and assist in structuring of transactions.
- Be proficient and up to date on fundamentals and trends within assigned industries. Perform industry research and ongoing monitoring in order to identify industry drivers, trends and participants.
- 5 years of Corporate Credit Analysis experience in Corporate/Investment banking. Experience in Automotive, Food/Beverage, Chemicals industries is strong plus.
- Strong financial analysis, research and cash flow modeling skills.
- Strong writing and presentation skills.
Education: BA in Finance or Accounting, MBA is a plus
Completion of a Bank Credit Training Program preferred.