Relocation to Farmington CT post Social Distancing
6+ months (temp-to-perm)
We are seeking to hire an experienced IT professional for role. This position is focused on customer satisfaction, execution and delivery. This is an excellent opportunity for highly motivated professional who can provide technical consulting in the domains related to Access management and federation design, development and implementation. Applicants with strong background and hands on experience in Single Sign On, Federated SSO, Identity & Access Management and Directory services utilizing PingFederate and other Ping Identity products will be best suited for the role and will have the opportunity to work with a leading-edge IT organization with top quality employees. Ping Access exposure is a plus. The ideal candidate needs to be passionate and hardworking who can work collaboratively with our team and key clients and lead the inception of best practices.
- Responsible for the delivery of products and solutions for Single Sign-On, Federated SSO, Multi-factor Authentication, PingFederate, Identity & Access Management and Directory services
- Make sure the project is progressing in the right pace and will work with the offshore project manager to create timelines to meet client deliverables
- Understands the solution and the domain/ industry well and act as subject matter expert to be able to understand the customer’s requirement and also suggest alternatives to better the solution and alleviate the challenge/ issue being addressed
- Act as leader who can efficiently lead a team of developers, project manager and effectively work with other business units in the company and the customer team in the creation of the solution.
- Should be able to work with and collaborate with the customer and help them envision the solution value, and how it will benefit them in the longer term
- Responsible to co-ordinate with end client contacts, client project managers and application owners.
- Migrate applications from existing access management solutions.
- Train and mentor team members
- 5+ years of Identity and Access Management experience – IDM, IAM, Authentication, Access, Federation, MFA, SSO, PAM,
- 3+ years’ experience using PingID, PingAccess, and PingFederate platform.
- Hands on experience on integrating the applications and API’s with PingAccess and Federate
- Hands on experience in integrating the applications by using federation protocols like SAML, OAUTH, OpenID.
- Experience in development of access management interfaces to PING Access/Federate, Ping ID/SSO services and SSO-effected directory objects.
- Hands-on experience with at least one Directory Server/LDAP technology – experience in PingDirectory preferred.
- Develop and maintain an access management integration process detailing a technical integration template and procedure
- Identify identity store sources containing data attributes & values required to complete SAML assertions
- Support technical integration needs (design and development) that facilitate connectivity between SSO, directory, and provisioning tools
- Good to have Java/J2EE and SQL knowledge.
- Good to have knowledge of Web Services (REST/SOAP).
- Direct customer interaction and management skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field.