IT Helpdesk Support
LocationNew York, NY
- At least 3+ years of experience with supporting Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2016 (Focus on Active Directory, DNS, Group Policy , File/Storage Services)
- At least 2+ Years of experience with VMware vSphere environment (6 or higher)
- At least 4+ Years of experience with support/helpdesk systems
- Experience with update and apply Security Patch on Windows Servers
- Knowledge and practical administrative experience with assigning access control and privileges for various Windows application and servers
- Fundamental understanding of Storage Array networks (SAN)
- Experience in Troubleshooting and resolving critical issues with Windows Server Systems
- Daily support of implemented technology including, but not limited to PC workstations, servers, printers,
- Proactively identify hardware, software, and network issues and provide first line support.
- Perform preventative maintenance, including checking and cleaning of workstations, printers, and peripherals
- Perform hands-on fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software, installing hardware, and configuring systems and applications. Test fixes to ensure problem has been adequately resolved.
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT helpdesk
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming concerns and issues related to systems, software and hardware
- Perform daily health check and report on SIEM, Mail Filter, Endpoint security server
- Run diagnostic problems to resolve problems
- Report significant and recurring issues to the IT management
- Four years relevant work experience, two years information technology related diploma
- Basic knowledge of modern technology related to PC’s and Servers, Hands-on hardware and software troubleshooting.
- Working technical knowledge of Windows Operating Systems, application and Active Directory.
- Ability to conduct research into desktop hardware and software issues/products as required. Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Progressive system administration experience with configuration and support of Microsoft Windows and VMware systems
- Must be available for special projects, system maintenance, system upgrades, etc. after normal business hours and on weekends when required.
914-524-0301 ext 124