Global Consulting Services
The Global Consulting Division at Madison-Davis displays the highest quality in Application Development and Architecture, Project Management, Business Analysis, Quality Assurance, Risk and Compliance. Our Consulting Services seek to improve service levels for strategic investment, while reducing overall client costs.
Our Global Consulting Services Division is comprised of industry-specific specialists, with hands-on experience and expertise in placing candidates in areas such as: IT, Risk and Compliance, Accounting, Sales and Marketing, Call Center, Healthcare, Human Resources, Engineering and Networking. Further, we provide resources to support these teams by way of customized staffing solutions, payroll services, integration, training, and personalized support. The Global Consulting Services team offers temp and temp-to-perm placements for our clients.
Madison-Davis follows the principle that there are three management disciplines of prime importance to businesses: leveraging technology, business networking, and building strategic alliances in order to achieve common goals. This is why we place strong emphasis on developing a direct relationship with our clients. The consultation process at Madison-Davis is informative, relevant, and client-driven from beginning to end and ensures each client’s specific requirements are successfully addressed.
- 03/10/2020Regulatory Reporting
- 03/10/2020New Account Review
- 03/10/2020Investigator; Correspondent Banking
- 03/10/2020Senior Auditor Consultant/ Entry-level Audit Consultant
- 03/10/2020IT Helpdesk Support
- 03/10/2020Audit Consultant (IRR Validation)
- 03/10/2020IRR Model Validator
- 03/10/2020Regulatory Affairs Management Procedure/process
- 03/10/2020AML Investigator
- 03/10/2020BCM Coordinator