Madison-Davis is committed to providing candidates with prompt, confidential service while offering diverse, challenging job opportunities to help meet personal and professional goals.
The most important pledge to our candidates is to openly communicate and represent you in a fair and honest manner, while offering you access to industry experts specializing in your field, and search strategies that are specifically tailored to your needs. We pride ourselves on this standard, which is based on integrity and passion. We treat all of our candidates fairly and with the same professional respect we extend to our clients. This includes being readily accessible and responsive throughout the hiring and employment process.
Our candidate screening process includes personal one-on-one interviews, which allows our consultants to ascertain how candidate skills and abilities match the existing needs of our diverse clientele. Furthermore, it ensures skilled professionals are matched with opportunities that afford them career growth and appropriate use of their talents, while maintaining the recruitment integrity that the firm has established over 30 years of client representation.
We are dedicated to conducting searches without regard to age, gender, race, religion, nationality, or marital status.
We are dedicated to conducting searches without regard to age, gender, race, religion, nationality or marital status.
- Date: Job Title: Compensation: Location: Type:
- 08/21/2019 VP/SVP- Association Banking (HOA) N/A , Georgia or North Carolina Permanent
- 08/14/2019 Hedge Fund Credit Officer N/A New York, NY Permanent
- 07/17/2019 Regional Senior Credit Team Leader N/A Chicago, IL Permanent
- 07/17/2019 VP; Leveraged Capital Markets Origination N/A New York, NY Permanent
- 07/16/2019 AVP/VP HR Corporate Training N/A New York, NY Permanent
- 04/18/2019 VP; Counsel – Bank Equipment Finance N/A New York, NY Permanent
- 03/18/2019 IT Audit N/A New York, New York Contract
- 03/18/2019 KYC Consultant N/A New York, New York Contract
- 03/18/2019 AML Transaction Monitoring Alerts N/A , Contract
- 03/18/2019 Compliance AML Auditor N/A New York, New York Contract
- 03/18/2019 Java Back End Developer N/A San Francisco (Area), CA Contract
- 03/18/2019 EDD N/A New York, New York Contract
- 03/18/2019 Training & Development Team N/A New York, New York Contract
- 03/18/2019 SQL DBA N/A Rockville, MD Contract
- 03/18/2019 SAP ABAP Developer N/A Valley Forge, PA Contract
- 03/18/2019 Data Engineer With AML N/A , California Contract
- 01/15/2019 Corporate Risk Assessment / Assistant Vice President N/A New York, NY Permanent
- 01/15/2019 AVP/VP – Compliance Project Manager N/A New York, NY Permanent
- 01/15/2019 AVP – BSA/AML/OFAC Risk Assessments N/A New York, NY Permanent
- 01/10/2019 VP Counterparty Credit Analyst N/A New York, NY Permanent
- 01/09/2019 Director- Information Security Risk N/A New York, NY Permanent
- 10/31/2018 Corporate Credit Analyst N/A New York, NY Permanent
- 04/08/2016 Azure Architect N/A Redmond, WA Contract
- 04/08/2016 VP Origination; US & European Corporate Lending $150,000.00 - $170,000.00 New York, New York Permanent
- 04/08/2016 VP/Director-Shipping And Off-shore N/A NY, NY Permanent
- 04/08/2016 SVP C&I Mid-Market Realtionship Manager N/A New York, New York Permanent
- 04/08/2016 Associate – Credit N/A New York, NY Permanent
- 01/01/0001 Curam Team Lead N/A Jefferson City, MO Contract