The Risk Management Division at Madison-Davis specializes in placing professionals within complex risk-related disciplines in institutions of all types, including Banks, Broker Dealers, Insurance Companies, Private Equity, Asset Management Companies and Hedge Funds. Assignments are accepted on both retained and contingency basis.
At Madison-Davis, we understand how crucial forecasting and evaluating financial risks are to maintaining the health and expansion of a business entity. Our experienced Risk Management specialists are adept at personalized client service to ensure that the risk management frontier is covered and client specifications are met promptly and completely.
Our Risk Management division is comprised of industry-specific specialists, with hands-on experience and comprehensive expertise in placing candidates in roles such as: Operational Risk, Credit Risk and Review, Liquidity Risk, Capital Planning, Stress Testing/CCAR, Model Management, Development and Validation, Third Party and Supplier/Vendor Risk, Portfolio Risk, Security Risk, IT Risk, and Portfolio Management.
We invite you to discuss how we can help build out and support your Risk management team.
- 07/17/2018Information Technology Risk Manager
- 06/13/2018Senior Manager, IT Operational Risk
- 06/13/2018VP, Operational Risk (Trading Execution)
- 06/13/2018AVP; Corporate Credit Risk
- 05/07/2018Associate, Model Risk
- 05/07/2018Vice President – Enterprise Risk Management
- 05/07/2018Model Validation Quantitative Analyst
- 05/07/2018Director/Senior Manager, Prime Services Risk And Control
- 05/07/2018Senior Manager, US Operational Risk
- 05/07/2018Operational Risk Associate (RCSA & Reference Data)