The Risk Management Division at Madison-Davis specializes in placing professionals within complex risk-related disciplines in institutions of all types, including Banks, Broker Dealers, Insurance Companies, Private Equity, Asset Management Companies and Hedge Funds. Assignments are accepted on both retained and contingency basis.
At Madison-Davis, we understand how crucial forecasting and evaluating financial risks are to maintaining the health and expansion of a business entity. Our experienced Risk Management specialists are adept at personalized client service to ensure that the risk management frontier is covered and client specifications are met promptly and completely.
Our Risk Management division is comprised of industry-specific specialists, with hands-on experience and comprehensive expertise in placing candidates in roles such as: Enterprise Risk, Operational Risk, Credit Risk, Loan Review, Underwriting, Model Risk Management (Development, Governance and Validation), Market Risk, Liquidity Risk, Risk Analytics/Stress Testing, Third Party/Vendor Risk, IT Risk/Cyber Security Risk, Business Continuity and Data Risk/Data Management.
We invite you to discuss how we can help build out and support your Risk management team.
- 01/10/2019VP Counterparty Credit Analyst
- 01/09/2019Director- Information Security Risk
- 10/31/2018Corporate Credit Analyst
- 07/20/2018VP; Quantitative Methodology, Counter-Party Credit
- 07/17/2018Information Technology Risk Manager
- 06/13/2018VP, Operational Risk (Trading Execution)
- 06/13/2018AVP; Corporate Credit Risk
- 06/13/2018Senior Manager, IT Operational Risk
- 05/07/2018SVP, Global Head Of FX Risk And Controls
- 05/07/2018Senior Operational Risk Manager