Legal & Compliance
The Legal and Compliance Division at Madison-Davis specializes in placing professionals with Investment Banks, Broker Dealers, Investment Advisors, Hedge Funds, Funds of Funds, Insurance Companies, and Commercial and Retail Banks. Our Legal and Compliance recruiting team work with many prominent institutions as the demand for regulatory compliance increases and evolves.
Madison-Davis’s experienced consultants bring wide industry expertise and excellence in developing strong candidate relationships, which enables us to identify and place high-performing talent. As a result, we make sure our clients have professional support in meeting the challenges of legal and compliance requirements and have the foresight to anticipate emerging governance regulatory trends.
Our Legal& Compliance consultants possess expertise in placing candidates in positions such as: General Counsel, Hedge Fund Compliance, Broker Dealer Surveillance, Trading Advisory, Sanctions, Anti-Money Laundering, Regulatory Counsel, Asset Management/Mutual Funds Compliance, Bank Regulatory Compliance and Investment Advisory Compliance.
We invite you to discuss how we can help you shape your team in response to the growing and changing landscape of Financial Regulation.
- 01/15/2019AVP – BSA/AML/OFAC Risk Assessments
- 01/15/2019Corporate Risk Assessment / Assistant Vice President
- 01/15/2019AVP/VP – Compliance Project Manager
- 07/18/2018VP Syndications; LATAM
- 07/18/2018VP; Middle Market CLO
- 07/17/2018Audit Manager
- 05/03/2018Senior Compliance Associate
- 05/03/2018Sanctions Systems & Technology Review, Associate
- 05/03/2018Legal Documentation Negotiator