VP; Subscription Finance
Our client; a global bank, is looking for a VP who will be responsible for originating, structuring and executing complex structured finance transactions for the Bank's Subscription Secured Finance Department, with a focus on structured fund products. This group sits within the Bank's Real Estate Finance Department.
- Originate, negotiate and execute transaction mandates to meet budget targets and effectively manage current client relationships, including extensions and modifications.
- Assist senior relationship managers with above requirements, as well.
- Generate ideas to enhance relationships and deliver the Bank's products and services to existing and emerging client base and develop new business opportunities.
- Oversight and management of ongoing credit monitoring and perform other administrative duties as required, per internal policy.
- Responsible for credit content and quality as well as management of the credit process including application preparation, internal bank systems/grading, financial statement analysis, modeling and credit approval.
- Provide senior level guidance to junior staff in credit analysis, internal procedure and policy, and transaction execution.
- Cross-sell products that enhance the return from a balance sheet utilization perspective (DCM, FA, deposits, etc.).
- Attend meetings and relevant industry conferences for networking purposes and to keep abreast of industry trends and economic environment.
- 7 + years of experience front office corporate banking group with preference given to
- BA/BS Preferred: MA/MS/MBA/CFA
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Bloomberg.
- Strong financial modeling/valuation and analytical skills
- Developed knowledge of corporate finance and accounting, and experience analyzing company financials.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple projects.
- Ability to execute transactions from beginning to end
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail.