Enterprise Risk Leader
LocationNew York, NY
Our client; The NY office of a Global Bank; seeks a Director of Enterprise Risk.
The Risk team is in charge, across all types of risks incurred.
- Ensuring that risk identification and assessment lies on sound and reliable frameworks and systems,
- Developing and overseeing adherence to methodologies, guidance and standards applicable to risk identification and assessment frameworks,
- Developing methodologies to aggregate identified risks and to assess global risk profiles in business lines,
- Coordinating, managing and running annual Regional Risk Assessment (a global exercise across all lines of business),
- In some cases, developing and implementing methodologies and frameworks to identify and assess certain types of risks,
- Managing risk inventories, taxonomies, and other elements supporting risk identification & assessment.
- 7+ years in the banking industry, with sufficient experience in risk management (at least 5 years in a risk function),
- Experience in managing several different types of risks preferred
- A quantitative background and/or comparable experience in an Enterprise Risk Management function, or in relation to CCAR, would be appreciated.
- Strong analytical and management skills,
- Excellent written and oral communication skills,
- Team player with a positive attitude,
- Strong problem-solving abilities,
- Efficiency and ability to achieve results under tight deadlines and high pressure,
- Ability to interact with Head Office and Senior Management,
- Ability to manage budgets and consultants.
914-524-0301 ext 151