VP- Commercial Real Estate
ur client; a global bank, is seeking a Vice President level candidate in their NY City office to join as a marketing officer for our Commercial Real Estate Finance Group. The individual will be responsible for marketing new business, growing existing relationships and maintaining the credit quality of the portfolio.
- Responsible for new business development, client retention, managing relationships with existing clients and conducting regular credit reviews, including site inspections.
- Responsible for and manage the preparation and processing of credit applications.
- Attend industry meetings and conventions with the purpose of marketing BANK products.
- Travel both domestically and internationally to visit real estate properties, including construction sites.
- Candidate should have a minimum of 5-7 years of experience working in real estate lending including construction loans
- Strong negotiation skills and ability to market the Bank's suite of products
- Knowledge of real estate market trends both locally and internationally
- Strong credit analysis skills (formal credit training desired)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- BA/BS Required; MBA preferred
- Proficient computer skills
Chris Byrnes 914-595-5745