VP Capital Markets
Our client; a growing, broad-spectrum Commercial and Industrial Banking/Finance company is seeking a VP Capital Markets to be located in their Charlotte, NC office. Reporting to the Director of Capital Markets, the VP is primarily responsible for coordinating Capital Markets activity to facilitate corporate growth and funding strategy.
- Provides strategic financial leadership and support on the evaluation of potential issues affecting the business.
- Perform capital markets related financial modeling and forecasting, using advanced Excel spreadsheets.
- Provide technical and other support for mergers and acquisitions and other projects as needed.
- Assist in syndications and portfolio sales as needed.
- Responsible for timely and accurate reporting and related analysis for multiple entities.
- Recommends and develops policies, procedures, and systems to meet company objectives.
- Recommends and leads new efforts to improve corporate liquidity.
- Assists in managing relationships with financial service providers.
- Assist in all aspects of transaction negotiation and documentation review.
- Bachelor's Degree Required; MBA preferred
- Three to seven years of capital markets experience in banking or specialty finance company.
- Ability to recognize and analyze problems, and develop practical solutions.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to cultivate relationships both internally and externally
- Highly proficient in office automation and modeling using MS Excel