Volcker Compliance Officer
Our client; a Global Bank is seeking a Compliance professional to support the Volcker Rule Compliance Program within their Compliance Department in New York City. This person will work within the current program team to review and analyze data from various sources and make and work to implement associated recommendations to further the goals of the Volcker Compliance Program.
• Review and analyze reports on metrics from in-scope trading desks;
• Assist in design and build of appropriate KPIs on Volcker Rule effectiveness, including effectiveness of controls framework;
• Review and analyze Volcker Rule KPIs;
• Recommend controls to enhance the effectiveness of the Volcker Rule Compliance Program;
• Design and provide advice on building associated controls;
• Review surveillance/exception reports, recommend and work with stakeholders and IT to produce enhancements;
• Draft Volcker Rule related procedures.
• 3-5+ years of experience across an investment bank or other financial institution with focus on regulatory compliance.
• Prior experience with Volcker Rule related controls and/or metrics.
• Prior experience building and analyzing a control framework.
• Prior compliance testing and monitoring experience.
• Advanced experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Excellent writing skills.
• Ability to work collaboratively within a complex organization, across multiple cultures, geographies and disciplines.
• Bachelors degree from a top tier College/University; Preferably in Finance
914-524-0301 ext 126