RSA Archer Systems Manager
Our client, a Global Bank, seeks a TRSA Archer Systems Manager in their NY Office.
The Archer Systems Manager oversees Third Party Risk Management systems and is responsible for overseeing the quality assurance of the system of record for the program including providing system support, business requirements for enhancements and general ownership of the system.
The TPRM QA & Systems Officer will oversee all aspects of the TPRM technology solution, TERA (Archer TPRM module). They will collaborate with ITEC, both locally and globally, at all level as needed to meet the department’s objectives and goals. In their systems analyst role, they will also interact with Business Lines, Support Functions and Subject Matter Experts to support all related functionality including entity profiles, engagement information, inherent risk profiles, risk assessments, issue management, exit strategy and ongoing monitoring for new and renewing third party services.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Data quality management and oversight over the TPRM technology solution (currently RSA Archer – TERA).
- Report creation, scheduling and escalation in support of the DQ function.
- Systems business analysis in support of all functionality including trouble shooting and identified weaknesses
- System business analysis in support of desired and ongoing systems enhancements
- Producing both business requirements and technical specification in support of the platform
- Designing and implementing configuration and programming changes in the test environment
- Creation and delivery customization and coding changes to the change management process
- Troubleshooting systems issues with users and stakeholders as necessary
- Collaborate with internal auditors, external auditors, and regulators when necessary
- Engage with providing coverage for the TPRM workflow as needed
- Other duties as requested by manager
- Thorough knowledge and experience in configuring and programming the RSA Archer platform
- Experience with relational databases and the ability to create efficient and functional data models
- Experience with reporting tools and data mining tools, specifically in the enablement of quality assurance initiatives
- Data quality reporting
- Business requirements gathering and documentation
- Technical specifications documentation
- Understanding of, and prior working experience in Third Party management activities is desirable
- Knowledge of Third Party management best practices and trends is desirable
- Demonstrated ability to interact & communicate effectively across all levels and Business Lines within an organization
- Ability to work individually as well as partner with others as part of a team
- Qlikview or equivalent business intelligence tool
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite products including Word, Excel, Access, Visio and PowerPoint; Experience with the RSA Archer platform is desired.
Bachelor’s degree, Desired: Finance or accounting