The surveillance analyst will closely monitor the firm's global activity to detect any potentially manipulative or problematic behaviors. The person in this role will ensure the firm complies with regulatory responsibilities by investigation of potential issues and document findings as appropriate. This role requires confidence working with data and interaction with members of several different teams. Teamwork is paramount so you should be excited about sharing your work with others. You should expect and look forward to working closely with other team members in a collaborative manner to ensure the group’s goals are met. Our client offers a challenging environment full of smart and intellectually curious people, who enjoy the challenge and diversity encountered on each day.
- Experience in performing market surveillance and associated investigations.
- Familiarity with surveillance products such as SMARTS Broker or Actimize is a plus.
- Reliable, courteous, and flexible team player.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, including experience working with large sets of data.
- Self-motivated with strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Eagerness to learn and ability to learn from mistakes or accept constructive criticism
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
- Ability to handle competing priorities and work effectively in a challenging, fast-paced environment.
- MS Excel and/or VBA skills are a plus
914-524-0301 ext 126