Senior Associate- Credit Funds Group
Our client; a Global Bank is seeking a Senior Associate in their Global Institutional Banking Group.
As a Senior Associate within the growing New York Funds business, you will support the broader team with credit analysis, portfolio management and the generation and execution of new opportunities from existing and new clients. You will support a portfolio which includes a broad spectrum of asset management and financial sponsor firms, focusing on both regulated fund managers, private equity funds and hedge funds operating in North America. Your role will be integral to the credit assessment of counter-parties with whom the Bank is entering into syndicated and bilateral credit facilities and trading relationships through their Fixed Income, Currencies & Commodities division.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Completing credit submissions, financial analysis, risk assessment and recommendations for existing and new transactions.
- Supporting client relationship teams in deal structuring of new opportunities and preparation of pitch books and term sheets.
- Negotiating facility documentation terms and conditions in conjunction with external and internal legal, including ISDA documentation.
- Perform ongoing monitoring of credit quality, risk profile and compliance requirements of the portfolio.
- Maintain an ongoing awareness of Bank’s credit policy, credit and market risk, and internal risk appetite.
- Conduct client due diligence meetings.
Counterparty credit risk for large regulated fund managers including ISDA and CSA negotiation;
Fund financing including subscription financing and regulated closed end fund financing.
- excellent written and oral communication skills,
- strong Excel skills,
- strong financial analysis skills and the ability to assess risks in complex structures and identify appropriate structural mitigants.
- You must have a tertiary qualification in the Finance/Business industry (post graduate industry related qualifications will be highly regarded) with 4+ years demonstrated experience in the banking/finance/rating agency industry in a credit analysis or comparable role.
914-524-0301 ext 106