PMO / Transformation Leader- Trade Settlement / Investment Management
Our client; a world leading Asset Management/Investment firm is seeking a PMO / Transformation Lead in CT.
The PMO Lead will manage and monitor a portfolio of projects that enable strategic Investment management, the analysis and reporting of executed trades and also enhance the trade life-cycle, the valuation and reporting of the portfolio internally and externally.
-Bring structure and manage a team of Project Managers in driving a portfolio of strategic projects while holding those accountable for deliverables and the reporting on status to senior leadership.
-Contribute to the change management organizations future goals and deliverables by participating in and promoting a vision of an effective PMO and Change Management platform/process.
-Create a path for solving problems and executing on projects that cut across multiple departments, their leadership and senior stakeholders within the organization.
-Identify blockages that impede on project deliverables while also coming up with ideas / plans on how to identify processes or program changes that promote higher level of efficiency and ability to deliver on complex highly visible projects.
-Manage other Project Managers and their support SME’s while also measuring success through formal Metrics gathering and reporting as well as 3rd line of defense oversight activities.
-Uncover, escalate and perform root cause analysis to solve mission critical program inefficiencies / process blockages.
- 10+ years of experience in the Financial Services Industry
- Previous experience managing a PMO and leading teams of at least 5
- Evidenced based experience driving multiple high level complex projects/programs to delivery.
- Identify areas of risk, escalating risk issues and manage goals while also managing risk-creating risk registries and contingency plans to mitigate risk.
- Ability to work autonomously while also able to perform in a high-performance team environment.
- Ability to solve complex problems and some cases ambiguous operational issues
- Executive gravitas and ability to synthesize relationships to drive change both at the organizational and cultural levels. Ability to operate at both macro and bottom-up, hands on Project/Program Management.