Information Technology Risk Manager
LocationNew York, NY
Our client; a growing Regional Bank is seeking an IT Risk Manager.
- Responsible and accountable for monitoring risk in the IT group by openly exchanging ideas and opinions, elevating concerns, and personally following policies and procedures as defined.
- Manage the IT Risk program from a governance perspective, working closely with ITG.
- Maintain policies and procedures against regulatory guidelines from the FFIEC, Federal Reserve Bank, and the OCC.
- Perform governance reviews in accordance with the IT Risk Governance Procedure and document issues in the issue tracking system.
- Develop and maintain key risk indicators and other metrics to monitor IT risk related concerns.
- Support the resolution of Internal Audit, Compliance, Risk Management related issues that could impact the confidentially, availability or integrity of data or processes
- Support the 2nd line of defense in monitoring, reporting and testing controls in the IT group.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Relationship building skills
- Capable of working independently if required
- Must be familiar with:
- IT Change Management
- Application Testing Processes
- Knowledge, Experience in Business Continuity/ Disaster Recovery is a huge plus for this role
- At least 2-3 years of experience in the financial industry (or relevant consulting experience)
- Must be proficient in MS OFFICE, MS PROJECT, Databases
- Desirable experience with LDRPS systems
- Preferred certifications: Certified in the Governance of Enterprise IT (CGEIT), Certified Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified Business Continuity Professional (CBCP)