Executive Director; Debt Capital Markets
Our client; a growing Global Bank’s Debt Capital Markets Group is seeking an experienced candidate to provide origination, execution and capital markets’ knowledge to support the corporate banking franchise. The candidate would work closely with the team to develop creative financing solutions for clients of the firm. Ideally the candidate would have had bond syndicate/execution experience as well as a high level of client interaction. The candidate will provide advice regarding pricing, market update, and structural execution strategies to our clients as well as internal constituents
- Execution of bond transaction as a syndicate.
- Providing pricing and market update to clients and bankers.
- Collaborate with relationship teams in corporate banking to identify Debt Capital Market opportunities and develop pitch concepts and ideas.
- Provide quality idea generating proposals to clients and prospect base and follow up as required.
- Provide clients and colleagues with feedback on market conditions, receptivity to new issues and secondary market prices and volumes
- Minimum 10 years experience in Debt Capital Markets/Syndicate
- Proven expertise in debt financings
- Ability to function as part of a flat organization, manage several projects at once and work effectively as an individual and as part of multiple teams
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to express ideas in a persuasive, organized and articulate manner
- Ability to follow up independently and play the role as project manager
- Undergraduate degree or MBA depending on experience, or its equivalent
- Series 79 & 63 licenses
- Proficient in complex corporate finance
- Strong familiarity with the capital markets
- Experience in negotiation and execution of bond transaction
914-524-0301 ext 106