Our client; a growing NY based Investment Manager is seeking an attorney for their Legal Department whose primary and sole main focus will be contract drafting, negotiation, and review from beginning to end.
- Negotiating and drafting a variety of data, non-disclosure, and other vendor contracts and licensing.
- Standardizing internal document management procedures and preferred contract terms across the companies.
- Increasing efficiency through the use of standardized workflows and document management software.
- Summarizing obligations created by contractual relationships, particularly in the areas of data management and inter-company arrangements.
The ideal candidate would be someone with experience in the FinTech industry and therefore familiar both with the regulatory requirements of financial companies and with the intellectual property issues arising in technology licensing and deal-making.
- Admission to the New York bar, with at least 4 years of experience practicing law at a major U.S. law firm or in the legal department of a financial services or technology company.
- Proven experience in contract negotiation and drafting with an emphasis on data, technology, and software licensing.
- High intellectual aptitude and academic credentials.
- Ability to work effectively with a group of lawyers serving a very smart, demanding, and diverse client group in financial and technological fields.
914-524-0301 ext 126