Compliance Technology Liaison
Our client is a global bank seeking a Compliance Technology Liaison in their NY City office.
- Assist Senior Technology Liaison with projects between IT and Compliance locally and coordinate work with global counterparts.
- Partner with Compliance teams to understand their business needs, present opportunities to enable business processes with technology and work with IT to design systems accordingly
- Coordinate systems development projects for new and/or enhanced applications
- Escalate key issues that arise to the attention of Compliance Management
- Manage the relationship with key vendors as well as communicate issues and problem solve.
- Maintain and track the IT/Compliance Operating procedures and policy for all systems
- 5 plus years of IT experience in a US Bank / Broker Dealer Compliance environment.
- 5 plus years of Compliance experience in a fast paced dynamic environment.
- Bachelor's Degree
Understanding of IT principles and systems (development background strongly preferred)
Experience with vendor compliance/surveillance systems (experience with SmartsBroker, FircoSoft BWise and/or SAS preferred)
Working knowledge of data modeling and development practices (hands on programming experience preferred)