LocationNew York, NY
- Ensure compliance with both regulatory and Group requirements.
- Conduct reviews of Branch activities including wire activity, trade finance/loans activity, travelers’ check processing and treasury activities and issue periodic reports.
- Plan and prepare OFAC, PEP, 314a and any other regulatory mandated reviews.
- Prepare SARs after conducting thorough investigation.
- Reviews business unit incidents and exceptions to assess compliance and/or reputational impact, which may include reviewing, advising and approving any required remedial action plans, and ensuring proper reporting, tracking and resolution of action plans that address compliance deficiencies
- Balances the increasing demands placed upon the business by the introduction of new or revised regulatory requirements.
- Perform other projects and duties as assigned/ as back-up from time to time by the Branch BSA/AML Compliance Officer
- Participate in monthly compliance committee
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in business, related field or equivalent experience. Graduate level degree preferred.
- CAMS certification required or readily obtainable.
- 5+ years proven compliance, financial services operations and/or regulatory experience, or equivalent
- Management experience preferred
- Strong background in compliance within a financial services environment and be able to understand, interpret, and apply complex regulatory requirements to business practices
- Well-developed communications, analytical, organizational, project management skills. Ability to meet deadlines. Proactive and independent.