Our client, a successful multi-strategy hedge fund manager with approx. $2.5B in AUM, has a need to hire a sharp and motivated compliance professional to their team. This is an exceptional opportunity for an individual to work in a collaborative environment while gaining experience across all aspects of the compliance program.
The Compliance Associate will be actively involved in:
- monitoring personal trading
- fund trading reviews
- maintenance of the restricted list
- preparation of regulatory filings (13F, 13H, 13D, U.S. Treasury, Blue Sky and foreign regulatory filings, etc.)
- proxy voting
- email reviews
- maintenance of compliance calendar
- compliance trainings
- ongoing/annual testing of policies
- vendor due diligence.
The ideal candidate will have 2 - 8 years of compliance experience from either a compliance consulting firm or asset manager.
914-524-0301 ext 126