LocationNew York, NY
- Work closely with a team of attorneys and compliance professionals to help ensure that the firm's business activities are conducted in strict accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Prepare regulatory filings,
- Collaborate with compliance staff to support the firm's business units,
- Design and review automated compliance monitoring reports,
- Ensure adherence to compliance policies,
- Work on long-term projects to maintain the firm's high standards of compliance with new and existing regulations.
- one to three years at an alternative asset manager, investment bank, broker-dealer, or compliance consultancy.
- Prior experience in paralegal work, accounting, financial operations, compliance, or investment management is preferred
- Strong analytical abilities, drafting and verbal communication skills, and numeracy are essential for this role.
- Successful candidates will possess organizational and project management acumen, a keen eye for detail, and a robust work ethic.