VP; Middle Market CLO
Our client; a global bank, is looking for a candidate to help support the implementation of a plan to provide investment banking services to issuers (and possibly investors) in the Middle Market CLO space in the US.
The Candidate will primarily be responsible for CLO transaction structuring and execution, including preparation of documentation, cash flow modeling, interactions with rating agencies, and preparation of marketing and credit approval materials.
Candidate will be responsible for structuring, modeling, analyzing data, reviewing documents, preparing presentation materials, preparing credit applications and supporting with any ad hoc research or projects.
- 5-10 years of experience in finance, with some structured finance background, including CLOs.
- Must be able to work in a team setting, as a team player.
- Must be able to collaborate with various groups within or outside of Sumitomo Mitsui Finance Group.
- Must have good communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Must have good computer skills, including able to use vaious softwares for analysitical purposes, and for preparing presentation materials.
- Candidate must be wiling to and motiviated to learn, and contribute to the team's business and growth.
- Long hours expected (as needed). Some travel required.
- Series 79 and 63 licenses required (or achieved shortly after hire)