AVP; Corporate Credit Analyst
Our client; the New York Headquarters of a global corporate bank is seeking an AVP level Senior Credit Analyst.
The AVP; Senior Credit Analyst is responsible for providing analytical reports detailing the financial and social aspects of existing and potential clients for senior management as guided by the credit & risk strategy of the Bank.
- Independently prepare intensive credit reviews with detailed analysis on existing and potential clients
- Evaluation of multiple trustworthy sources of data so as to make a fair and balanced assessment of the borrowers' credit, management, operational and financial capabilities as it relates to the existing or potential commitment.
- Coordinate and collaborate with marketing, accounting and operations departments to effect good bi-directional flow of information to ensure a smooth and efficient credit process without compromising credit quality.
- Utilization of multiple media outlets to gather and synthesize relevant data pertaining to existing and potential customers into reports for self and management.
- Provide data to Relationship Managers regarding credit worthiness of potential clients
- Provide advice to Credit Administration on credit related issues
- B.A. in Finance or equivalent, MBA a plus. Formal Credit Training a must
- 5-7+ Years as Credit Analyst
- Extensive knowledge of accounting practices and procedures, and related financial statements
- Keen analytical skills; excellent writing skills; experience working under pressure with tight deadlines
- Working knowledge of various bank products and services
914-524-0301 ext 113