Attorney Associate- Alternative Asset Management
Our client; an Alternative Asset Management company seeks an Associate level attorney in its Legal & Product Development group
The successful candidate will work on a variety of matters relating to hedge fund and fund of hedge fund investing and structuring.
Primary job responsibilities will include:
(1) due diligence, review and negotiation of transaction documents in connection with new investment opportunities;
(2) structuring and formation of company’s commingled and customized funds, including preparation, review and updates to fund documentation;
(3)substantial interaction with internal business groups (accounting, operations, investor relations) and external clients;
(4) management of external counsel;
(5) review of documentation in connection with portfolio investments;
(6) transactional work in connection with direct trading and co-investments and
(7) ongoing review of industry and regulatory developments to assess any relevant information or risks to company’s business.
Steven Cebel 914-861-3282