Associate Director, Sanctions
ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR OFAC & SANCTIONS
GLOBAL INVESTIGATIONS & COMPLIANCE
Our client is a specialized, global expert services firm dedicated to assisting clients in creating and protecting value in the face of critical business risks and opportunities. Their professionals combine technical expertise in Disputes and Investigations, Economics, Financial Advisory and Management Consulting, with business pragmatism in the highly regulated Construction, Energy, Financial Services and Healthcare industries to support clients in addressing their most critical business needs.
- Investigate potential OFAC violations, money laundering and fraudulent financial activity across client business lines
- Assess anti-money laundering compliance programs and implement solutions
- Conduct enhanced due diligence on trade finance activities (e.g. letters of credit) and identify associated risks and red-flags or any relevant international sanctions restrictions.
- Provide subject matter expertise in the areas of anti-money laundering and financial fraud investigations
- Participate in business development initiatives that include targeting external clients, attending industry conferences, and speaking engagements
- Lead and supervise teams in small and large engagements
- Training and development of Consultants, Sr. Consultants, and Managing Consultants.
- Responsible for engagement planning and management
- Prepare client communications, both written and oral, for senior level review
- Ability to understand the importance of privileged and confidential information