Our client; a NYC based Trading firm is seeking an experienced anti-money laundering (AML) professional to serve as the key point of contact for the conduct of the Company’s AML and counter-party on-boarding programs.
- Work closely with clients as well as different departments within the firm
- AML/KYC is a critical part of initiating and maintaining client relationships thus the role requires someone who is willing to learn about and monitor the client onboarding process from beginning to end.
- 2-4 years’ experience working in an AML compliance group, preferably at a medium or large-sized broker-dealer.
- Bachelor’s Degree Required; Advanced Degree preferred
- Possess a deep understanding of U.S. AML and Know Your Customer (KYC) requirements for financial institutions and will be able to demonstrate the ability to apply those rules.
- Must be motivated and capable of working independently, as well as in a team setting.
- Well organized and able to implement organizational systems across different projects, in addition to exercising good time management.
- Familiarity with Excel, Unix, and/or Sql as well as World-Check and/or Dealogic systems is helpful, but not necessary.