The Corporate Finance Division of Madison-Davis specializes in placing Corporate and Investment Banking professionals. The department is tailored to serve the specific needs of product focused groups such as Mergers and Acquisitions, Private Placements of Debt and Equity, Debt Capital Markets, Fixed Income Sales and Trading, Loan Syndications, Loan Sales and Trading, Leveraged Finance, Asset Securitization, Trade Finance, Project/Infrastructure Finance, and the Industry Coverage Corporate Finance Groups.
The industries of specialization include Healthcare, Financial Institutions (FIG), Diversified Industrials, Consumer/Retail, Energy, Media & Communications, Technology, Transportation and Commercial Real Estate.
We work on both retained and contingency assignments with either a sell-side or buy-side orientation ranging in experience from the Analyst to the Managing Director level. Additionally, each member of the Corporate Finance team has a deep understanding of the financial markets; a track record of success and an expansive database to ensure each client’s needs are successfully fulfilled in an effective and efficient manner.
We invite you to discuss how we can assist in growing your team.
- 05/23/2017AVP; Corporate Credit Analyst
- 04/05/2017Senior Associate /Principal Investment
- 02/28/2017VP Middle Market Leveraged Lending
- 02/28/2017Credit Associate; Middle Market Leveraged Finance
- 02/28/2017Director, Middle Market Sponsor Origination
- 02/28/2017Executive Director; Debt Capital Markets
- 02/22/2017Senior Associate- Credit Funds Group
- 04/08/2016VP- Commercial Real Estate
- 04/08/2016VP Origination; US & European Corporate Lending
- 04/08/2016VP/Director-Shipping And Off-shore